The uk culture and communication 6. England. UK
A dictionary of UK culture covering a variety of topics, grammar and vocabulary, study, revise, practise, gain a degree in English and the general knowledge of England culture and English people.
- dialogue, in book, etc
- dialogue, discussion
- direct, route
- discourage, make less confindent
- discourage, sb from doing sth
- dispute, disagreement
- don't you, do you, doesn't she, does she?..., etc
- do you mind?
- do auxiliary, for emphasis
- document, official information
- down, in writing
- drop, it the subject
- due to
- how, what, why, on earth?..., etc
- educate, give information
- email, system
- email, message
English language as a subject, originally from England, spoken in plain English by many countries and used as a native language of interntional communication around the world.